Your cart is currently empty.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information
- During your use of our site or when placing an order, we may ask you to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, and payment details.
- Non-Personal Information
- We automatically collect certain non-personal information when you visit our site, including your IP address, the type of device you're using, pages you visit, and the time and date of your visit.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to fulfill orders, improve our website, conduct advertising and marketing activities, respond to your queries, or comply with legal requirements.
We may use your Personal Information to serve you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions provided in the "Opt-Out Provision" section below.
If you do not wish to have your information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by following the DAA's WebChoices Tool instructions or the NAI’s instructions.
- DAA's WebChoices Tool
- The DAA's WebChoices Tool provides information about the types of companies that may be collecting website data and provides the mechanisms to opt-out. To use the WebChoices Tool, visit the DAA's website (www.aboutads.info/choices/), scroll down to the "Companies Customizing Ads For Your Browser" section and you can opt out here. Please note that opting out does not block ads. It simply prevents information from being collected for the purpose of tailoring ads to your interests.
- Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) opt-out mechanism
- The NAI opt-out page provides a tool that identifies member companies that have placed a cookie on your browser and allows you to opt out of receiving targeted ads from these companies. Visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to use this tool. Remember, these opt-out mechanisms are browser-specific. If you wish to opt out on every device and browser you use, you must repeat this process on each. Please note that opting out of targeted advertising does not prevent you from seeing ads, rather it makes the ads you see less personalized. Lastly, be aware that if you choose to delete all of your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to complete the opt-out procedure again.
Remember, these opt-out mechanisms are browser-specific. If you wish to opt out on every device and browser you use, you must repeat this process on each. Please note that opting out of targeted advertising does not prevent you from seeing ads, rather it makes the ads you see less personalized.
Lastly, be aware that if you choose to delete all of your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to complete the opt-out procedure again.
Customer Support Information
Any conversations or discussions you have with our customer support team may be recorded and kept on file. This is to aid in providing you with better service and support.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
As a resident of California, under the CCPA, you have certain rights concerning your personal information (as defined by the CCPA). These include:
- The right to know
- You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- The right to delete
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to non-discrimination
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- The right to opt-out
- You have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information. However, we do not sell your personal information. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are required to verify your identity before we can process any requests. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or send us a postal letter at the provided address.
Please note, we are required to verify your identity before we can process any requests. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.